SEO service for my web site

sebastianpaul 09:43 19 Dec 07

I have my own website but have never been able to place top 10 in the search engines. I have read about SEO and even tried to optimize to achieve better positioning without any results.
Can anyone point me to the right direction? I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I am not a professional developer, I am self taught, but have been writing html for years.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Kemistri 12:25 19 Dec 07

[1] As a general rule, don't pay for what you can do yourself, and that includes SEO and SEM.
[2] Every website will have a natural ceiling in rankings beyond which it cannot be forced. There are many factors at work there.
[3] Get more traffic, by any means possible. A website can stagnate if it is not part of a wider marketing strategy.
[4] Don't believe everything that you might read about SEO, particularly if the author might have a vested interest. There are some myths that get perpetuated.
[5] Each search engine is different and even though Google rules over us all now, it's still a good idea to check out how the competition operates.

You may know most or all of the content at the following link, or you may not. Check it out anyway. click here However, you seem to be quite experienced, so I may have just stated five really obvious points to you!

Hello, I am getting you very well..

There’re so many factors: on page: keyword in title, link text, in bold, link text from back links, size of your site, frequency of updating your site..
Or Have a look at [url=click here] Organic Search Engine Optimization [/url] that for some more tips. The main thing is that seems to work is getting you to top from other sites to help you rank well.
Thanks!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now