Sending pictures swith Window 7

March Wind 20:27 01 Feb 11

Trying to send a picture with W /7 useing hotmail. I, click, on a picture, Send To mail rec. I get a different pg to when I just send an email. Not all the names are on this list. When I send a pic it comes up with album.
Help please.

northumbria61 20:49 01 Feb 11

does this help click here

Nontek 07:58 02 Feb 11

You should also make sure that your email program is set as the Default email program.

March Wind 21:02 02 Feb 11

Nothumbria. It works the way you told me but I would like to choose a pic then click send to as this way is best I think but not all the contacts are there. Why do you think this is,

What do is meant by make my email is set to default?

northumbria61 22:10 02 Feb 11

Re: "Right Click, Send to Mail Recipient" does not open e-mail window - do the following -

Click Start, select Default Programs - Click on your email program from list (for example, Windows Mail) and Set this program as Default - Click OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…