sending pictures

swanny2 21:47 28 Dec 04

all the best every1.
ive got a new toy 4 xmas a olympus digi camera but i dont know how too transfer the pics so i can send as a file.
ive transfered the pics 2 me pc but as far as i was aware on me other camera all i did was right click then save as 2 my pictures but when i right click on these pics nothing comes up . any help plz...
ty ....

kev.Ifty 23:08 28 Dec 04

Not sure if i have the 'right end of the stick'

I am assuming you are trying to save you pic's from your camera to a specific folder...

When you connect you camera or memory card to your PC, close any programs that open automatically. Then goto My Computer and Right click on the drive relating to your Camera. [eg Removable drive (E:)]

Then Right click this drive and select AUTOPLAY. You will then be presented with some options, choose 'Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard'. Click OK and follow the prompts. At some point you will be able to select the Folder to save your pic's to....

Is this wot you are after?

swanny2 11:51 01 Jan 05

cheers mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…