sending pics to desktop??

Cooter 16:24 21 Nov 03

hi, sometimes when sending a pic to desktop background the background display shows several copies of the picture next to each other rather than just one spread across the screen. any ideas? cheers

AubreyS 16:27 21 Nov 03

Right click desktop > properties > Desktop > and then select stretch or centre.

Cooter 16:33 21 Nov 03

cheers aubrey, needed reminding!! thanx. but then sometimes even with the stretch not on some pics do cover the screen. does it depend on how they were sent to me? most were emailed. also now i solved the problem with that particular background pic, i seem to have lost alot of quality with that digital pic. thanx

AubreyS 16:35 21 Nov 03

It depends on the original size of the picture. If the original size of the picture is small and you set it to stretch to fill the screen, its quality will be greatly reduced.

Cooter 16:38 21 Nov 03

ok thanx for the info. also i have just tried another few pics and for some reason the stretch setting needs to be re-applied everytime as the setting returns to tile! weird!

AubreyS 17:55 21 Nov 03

I think that could be the default setting.

Cooter 13:13 22 Nov 03

ok, thanx for ya help aubrey

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…