timothy44 22:30 07 Mar 03

Hi, I usually use the "MY PICTURES" folder and the "file and folder tasks" to email photos. Usually when I highlight the photo I wish to send I then press "email the selected item" and a box comes up titled "send pictures via email dialogue box" and this usually asks you if you want windows to resize your photo for sending. Once pressed you then get your email recipient box, however I seem to have lost the resize box. Can anyone help, is it a question of switching it back on and if so how do I get to it? thanks

MAJ 22:36 07 Mar 03

There's a link at the bottom of that dialog box which says "Show More Options", click that link.

timothy44 22:42 07 Mar 03

i don't have the dialogue box, thats the problem it won't come up when i press email this item like it used to. help

Irishman 22:57 07 Mar 03

Try right clicking on the picture you want to send. This should bring up a menu with the option to send. Once you click on this you may find the resize box. I know there is a way to turn this on but I just can't remember how to do it.

timothy44 23:00 07 Mar 03

if you remember irishman please let me know

Irishman 23:02 07 Mar 03

click here
Power Toys. There is an image resizer available for XP.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:50 07 Mar 03

click here - free and is what I use. Excellent for producing images that ae easy to send by email.

3tg 23:56 07 Mar 03

Thank you, I too wondered about resizing photos.
This is a great help. Cheers

woodchip 23:57 07 Mar 03

Create your E-Mail then attach your photo's you can select all then attach

timothy44 00:51 08 Mar 03

Does anyone please just not know how to enable this dialogue box again!!!!! i dont want a resizer i just want this to work

AndyJ 09:18 08 Mar 03

Have you tried starting up in "Last Known Good Configuration" mode and see if it cures the prob.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…