Sending personal video links across the internet

square eyes 19:50 31 Mar 06

Hi,
I've noticed in the past in forums especialy where users create a link of a personal video clip or similar so to enable another user to download that video.
Could someone explain please how i can do this.
I have 1 meg broadband and im with pipex, i also have the all singing all dancing nero 7.
The video i have is on my hard drive in Vob files, so i assume i would have to convert it to another format. How do i then enable other internet users to download that video?

I've just downloaded a video of a wedding from someone on a forum, that made me think about how useful it would be for me right now.

Thanks for any info.

recap 20:14 31 Mar 06

click here for the first of many free services that are available. I did a Google for the above click here. My search criteria was "how to upload video images to the Internet". resulting in 44,700,000 hits to choose from.

As I said, the above is the first of many, maybe another forum member uses one in particular that they could recommend?

square eyes 20:50 31 Mar 06

cheers! on the case

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…