Sending from OE to Web Mail

Phate 20:04 14 Jan 04

I have downloaded a large number of mail messages using outlook express onto my home computer, but was wondering if I could transfer them to my online btopenworld webmail account?

Phate 20:05 14 Jan 04

Note that the OE account that I am using is the same as my webmail btopenworld account.

Thanks for any suggestions.

AndyJ 20:06 14 Jan 04

Forward them on to the other account, using the Forward button in OE - or have I misread what you want to do?

Phate 20:08 14 Jan 04

If I forward them all in one go, by selecting the messages and clicking forward, can the messages be viewed individually or would they all be placed into one email?

Phate 20:12 14 Jan 04

I'd like to forward each of the emails indivdually, but of course doing that with over 90 emails in extremely time consuming.

Is there a way to forward all 90 mail messages in one go, yet each one can be viewed on its own accord?

Thanks again,

AndyJ 20:38 14 Jan 04

They'll all go as individual attachments on one email.

I can't think of any method of forwarding 90 individual emails offhand in OE

brambles 22:18 14 Jan 04

Somewhere there is a facility for leaving a copy on the WebMail so it doesn't disappear when you download to Outlook Express. Having set this up then presumably you could forward all your existing Outlook Express emails to yourself, when downloaded they would leave copies on the Server. Just delete Outlook Express duplicates - you would only have to do this once.

Phate 08:08 16 Jan 04

In the end I just resorted to sending all the emails as one big attachment.

It should suffice for the time being; and i'll use your advice in future brambles.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…