SENDING MOVING TEXT IN E-MAILS

jockes 14:42 19 Dec 03

How do you send moving text messages in an e-mail.

Djohn 14:47 19 Dec 03

Include it as an attachment if it's something that you have downloaded. or you can, if using "Word" go to Format/Font/Text effects and you will find an assortment of effects to use from there. j.

jockes 14:55 19 Dec 03

I am using StarOffice

Djohn 15:21 19 Dec 03

Star Office, excellent program but even though I used it for a while earlier this year, I don't remember seeing this option in there. I believe quite a few people are still using "Star" or "Open Office" and they will be able to advise further on this.

I think there may be the option to do this from Stars version of "Powerpoint" this will enable you to design moving text, then insert in an email.

If it's links to the Christmas greetings cards [The one's you will see in the forum at the moment] that you want to send, just copy/paste the full URL address into your email window and ask the recipient of your mail to click on the link. The card/message will then open for them. j.

jockes 16:21 19 Dec 03

your suggestions helped it could be done through open office Draw format/text.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…