sending mail to active mail

belgarth_the_sorcerer 00:30 31 Jan 03

can anyone tell me how to send photographs to an active mail account from a hotmail account please his provblem is doing my head in...
thanx

beeuuem 00:45 31 Jan 03

If you use OE you can download the Hotmail folders and then compose and send the message with pectures in OE.

Using the Homail site in IE on the Compose page, click Add/Edit Attachments, and then follow the instructions on the page.

beeuuem 00:46 31 Jan 03

Or even 'with pictures'

belgarth_the_sorcerer 01:19 31 Jan 03

i have tried that but the reciver dosnt see the pictures it says the account cant handle them how can i shrink them so it accepts the files?

JoeC 08:35 31 Jan 03

from click here to resize them.

JoeC 08:37 31 Jan 03

see this thread from further down the page -
click here

jazzypop 10:12 31 Jan 03

Hotmail accounts have a maximum storage limit, I think of around 3MB. If the account already has 2MB of emails stored, and your message and attachments are 1.5MB, the attachments will be rejected.

Ask the person concerned how much space they have left on their account, and reduce the size of your attachments to 3/4 of the remaining size.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…