sending list of addresses (Vista)

palinka 11:00 03 Apr 09

I often need to send email addresses to friends . Using XP this was easy - I would copy and paste from my address book into an email (or even into a word doc which I then sent as an attachment). On receipt they would right click the address and "add to address book".

This doesn't work with Windows Mail in Vista.
Has anyone a solution, please?

MAJ 11:43 03 Apr 09

"This doesn't work with Windows Mail in Vista"

It works okay for me when I just copy and paste the email address into the email, palinka. Right-clicking on the address after the email arrives, gives me the option to "Add to Contacts".

palinka 19:14 27 Apr 09

only just noticed that this thread was still unresolved; I HAVE solved it and realise that I didn't explain the problem clearly enough - the problem was not so much friends being able to add addresses from a list to their address books but me being able to send such a list of addresses. To do that I find I have to go into mail Contacts, double click the name to reach properties, then click (or double click) again - as if to change the details of the address- and only then can I copy and paste that address into an email to send to my friends.
Long-winded compared with OE method; but at least it is possible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…