Sending jpeg pictures with hotmail

briandy 19:14 19 Oct 07

This is probably an easy question but I cannot resolve it. How can I imbed jpeg pictures into the body of an email instead of sending them as attachments?

Technotiger 19:19 19 Oct 07

I don't use Outlook Express, but in Incredimail there is the option to 'Insert Picture' as well as 'Add Attachment'. Insert Picture puts the picture in the body of the email.

johnnyrocker 19:31 19 Oct 07

i am not aware of hotmail having this facility apart from add attachments. sorry ( been trying for ages )

johnny.

HCOOH 19:35 19 Oct 07

Outlook Express has an "insert" tab also with a variety of things to insert. You may need to resize any picture before inserting.

johnnyrocker 19:43 19 Oct 07

as far as i am aware your question is re hotmail and not oe?

johnny

HCOOH 19:56 19 Oct 07

As you say, but as it will not work then OE may be the other option which does seem to work.

briandy 19:56 19 Oct 07

I am using hotmail and not Outlook Express. If it is possible in OE then I should be able to use that I hope. The frustrating thing is that I managed it by accident a few weeks ago but I don't how!

Technotiger 20:02 19 Oct 07

Why not use Incredimail, much better/easier and free. I and all my relatives and friends use click here very easy to set-up with a hotmail address.

Rogmur 20:09 19 Oct 07

Hi Briandy

I am sure you can "cut & paste" jpegs,

I am sure I have done that on several
occasions myself.

Hope thats helpful

Kind Regards

Rogmur

DieSse 23:06 19 Oct 07

Are you really using Hotmail - or Windows Live Mail?

Sea Urchin 00:39 20 Oct 07

As Rogmur says you can definitely Copy/Cut and Paste, although you will probably suffer a loss in definition.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…