sending emails in Opera

golfpro 12:12 06 Feb 03

When browsing in Opera sometimes I want to send an email to the web page. But opera will not open my email program and wants me to open an email account with Opera (my email account is with Yahoo, and is run through IE). can I change this in Opera??

Lozzy 12:22 06 Feb 03

set up your yahoo email in Opera pop.yahoo.com is the setting along with your user id and password

golfpro 12:36 06 Feb 03

Thanks for the reply but I think I have found the solution in Files/Preferences/E mail. this allows you to use your defalt email program, I have just downloaded Opera and find it quite good, if anyone has got anymore useful tips and tricks for this program, I and pos. others may find it interesting.

Pesala 12:39 07 Feb 03

Lots of advice on the Opera Forum: click here

Great program. Opera 7 has some wonderful email features, and no need for separate email and browsers programs. Keep Internet Explorer installed though, some sites are not very friendly to Opera.

golfpro 16:30 07 Feb 03

thanks for the link, have found one or two gliches, but nothing serious, will keep on using it for now , don't think I will buy though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…