Sending attachments in mail using Hotmail.

Meshuga 17:43 23 Oct 04

I normally use outlook express for mailing and when I want to send a picture I can drag and drop it to the email. As I cannot send via OE i am using Hotmail to send (i can receive ok) but if I drag and drop to hotmail the message and attachment open in OE and, of course, it wont send. I have an engineer coming next week but would like to send attachments sooner. can anyone tell me how to attach to hotmail please. It`s a bit beyond my limited knowledge. Meshuga.

VoG II 18:07 23 Oct 04

When composing your message click the Attach button (paperclip Icon), select File. On the next screen, click the Browse button, navigate to find the file, click on it then on the Open button.

Then click "OK" or "OK and add another".

Finally, click Send.

Meshuga 18:14 23 Oct 04

I seem to be using a lot of your time tonight, thanks. I did actually follow the proceedure you suggested but it didn`t seem to work. I`ll have another go when less tired. Meshuga.

Meshuga 18:45 23 Oct 04

I decided to have another go at it and you`ll be pleased to know that I cracked it this time. A bit of practice and I`ll be ok. Grateful thanks for your help and your patience. Regards, meshuga.

VoG II 18:46 23 Oct 04

Glad it worked, Meshuga :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…