send texts & files through attached mobile phone

RonB 16:07 06 Aug 04

How to do it? . I am probably missing something obvious or age is taking it's toll (most likely). How , and with what software. It would be nice if once the mobile was attached it became a choice on the drop down menu when right clicking. I am looking to send texts direct from my computer - it's easier to type on my keyboard than fiddle with the keys on the phone. also if it could use the phone book of Outlook that would be super. ANY suggestions please!!!!!!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:15 06 Aug 04

What type of phone?

Nokia do a package called data suite for this sort of thing.

RonB 08:57 07 Aug 04

i have a nokia 6310i and the software pcsuite but it does not have the facilities to use the attached phone as a transmission port/device. you can make logos and put them on or synchronize address book with your pc but not use the phone as a means of sending text msgs.
Thanks for the response

RonB 09:43 08 Aug 04

i want to send a mid file to a friends phone via my nokia. the file is a polyphonic ringtone. my phne is not polyphonic. Logo manager will send tones but only rtttl (monophonic) presumably because mine is. Any further suggestions. Thanks At least i can do texts now!

golfpro 10:10 08 Aug 04

I would like to do the same thing with my Sony Ericsson T630, (write text with the keyboard and send it through the mobile using Outlook), but I can't find anything in the S/E softwear to do this. Is there something else I can try?

Free messages click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…