send to problem

ssss 15:31 20 Apr 04

I have recently purchased a PC with Windows XP Home edition and Outlook Express 6. After installing my copy of Microsoft Office 97 I noticed that Access, Word and Excell no longer allow be to send a spreadsheet etc directly from the app as an e-mail using the "send to" option. The only option I do have in the "send to" option is fax recipient.
I have tried uninstalling Office and reinstalling, as well as uninstalling OE and reinstalling to no avail.

Stuartli 15:47 20 Apr 04

Two possibles:

click here

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and resolved it through Microsoft and downloading the SENDTOX.DLL and SENDTOX.INF extensions for PowerToys for XP.

It added all the missing links but probably on same lines as original suggestion above...:-)

AndySD 15:50 20 Apr 04
  Stuartli 15:59 20 Apr 04

It has just struck me that I still have the SENDTOX.DLL and SENDTOX.INF extensions in my FreshDownload folder - I can e-mail them you if you wish.

ssss 12:41 22 Apr 04

I forgot to add that I have the "mail recipient" option when accessing the file from explorer, but not in the office 97 applications.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…