Send photos to mobile phone from PC?

Graham. 23:10 09 Aug 10

Is this possible, please? My mobile is not set up to do this, and I don't really want it to be.

MAT ALAN 23:28 09 Aug 10

Is this possible,please? probably not in your case...

your question gives us no details whatsoever so how can we possibly help.

make of phone...
any software with phone...
Operating system of PC...
how you intend to connect phone to PC...

My mobile is not set up to do this, and I don't really want it to be.

so how do you propose to do any of this...

Graham. 23:33 09 Aug 10

OK, my fault.

To clarify, I have two photos on my computer I would like to send to a friends mobile phone.

MAT ALAN 23:41 09 Aug 10

To clarify,
Graham me old conker info is what we need not the same question.

do you have a data cable for this phone or do you intend to use bluetooth..

MAT ALAN 23:46 09 Aug 10

click here

some good info in the link...

Graham. 23:50 09 Aug 10

My friends phone is not here, it is in another location. The transfer has to be done over the internet.

Normally, this could be done from my phone by sending him a picture message by dialling his mobile phone number. But I can't do that at the moment because the pictures are not on my phone, they are on my computer.

Devil Fish 23:57 09 Aug 10

if you have a memory card in your phone you can either bluetooth or data cable pics from pc to phone then mms them to him/her

however why not email them to him/her at far less cost then let them do the transfer to mobile if they so wish

Graham. 00:05 10 Aug 10

This has nothing to do with memory cards, bluetooth or data cables. I simply want to send two pictures from my computer to his mobile because he is on holiday.

Devil Fish 00:11 10 Aug 10

if you have an online account with your mobile provider check it they normally allow around 30 free messages a month i dont know if this includes mms not used mine on o2 but maybe worth a look

Graham. 00:17 10 Aug 10

This has nothing to do with memory cards, bluetooth or data cables. I simply want to send two pictures from my computer to his mobile because he is on holiday.

kristain 06:18 10 Aug 10

why don't you use a simple way to send that is sending email attachment to him.
click here you can try this one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…