Send Outlook Express contact list tosomeone else?

Trikie 11:21 21 Oct 04

Is it possible to send someone else the list of e-mail addtesses in one of my contact groups? If so, how.

JoeC 13:07 21 Oct 04

Try going > Outlook Express > File > Export > Address Book > Text File ( Comma Separated Values ). Export it and it should end up in your My Documents or My Pictures folder. From there you can send via email.

GroupFC 13:28 21 Oct 04

Alternatively you can open your adress book and then file>export as .wab file to your desktop. You can then open that file and delete the records you don't want to send. Save your changes and then attach the file to an e-mail.

GroupFC 13:34 21 Oct 04

The recipient will have to be careful getting the addresses into their contact list because I think if they just import your address book it will overwrite what is already there!

If they open your attached .wab file, they should be able to drag and drop the addies they want into their contacts.

Trikie 13:39 21 Oct 04

Thanks everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…