Send me a picture..

spikeychris 23:16 24 Jan 04

Been off work for a couple of weeks and I'm bored to death. Off for one more week and wondering what to do. I've been playing with a website but I've run out of ideas as to what to fill it with, I know, I thought I'll display the pictures of the PCA members, so if you fancy it, mail me by the envelope at the side of my name with the word "yeah"..I'll mail you back then send me a pic (low res) and a few lines stating who you are and what you do.

It's entirely up to you, I have a couple now and one or two still to go up, (do it in the morning) this will be a database of members.

The website address is click here Djohn I'll get the rest of the text in soon, for some reason its not having it.

For obvious reasons I won't display my address here but as said just mail me with "yeah" and I'll mail you back..reply with a pic and info.

Chris

VoG II 23:26 24 Jan 04

I've already been experimented on and believe me it will scare the pants of most people!

powerless 23:31 24 Jan 04

I decline...

If People pay me good money.

spuds 23:35 24 Jan 04

Will this do <I:->> or <I:o)>> [taken within the last 24 hours]

spikeychris-Sorry, couldn't resist that.

VoG II 23:42 24 Jan 04

Shy all of a sudden?

spikeychris 23:54 24 Jan 04

Received a few emails asking how to attach a pic...well you cant until you have my email address, just mail via the envelope at the side of my name with "yeah" I'll reply, thus you will have my email address which you can attach a pic.

Saved a special place for the FE...

powerless 23:59 24 Jan 04

Yes

*Glows Bright Red*

spikeychris 00:25 25 Jan 04

Two things....

First: I'm about to hit the sack, so I wont be replying to about 10ish

Second: can I ask that no-one adds to this thread...I'll refresh it from time to time...I don't know if its a "yeah" or a comment.

Chris

spikeychris 16:22 25 Jan 04

Any more.....

Sheila-214876 17:15 25 Jan 04

Put it in My Postings in case I change my mind.

Big Elf 17:47 25 Jan 04

A picture of an Elf, can't resist it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…