send a letter by email ?

Ikelos 13:44 13 Dec 05

I have typed a letter in MSword with a fancy heading, and now i can not just send the letter only, everything else round it gets sent as well.

can i somehow make it into a jpg or whatever so only the letter gets sent.

ps: hope that makes sense..

rawprawn 13:47 13 Dec 05

Try copying it into notepad, save it then copy it to your email.

Ikelos 13:50 13 Dec 05

thanks, i will try it now....

pauldonovan 15:38 13 Dec 05

Look for cutepdf and the like - utility that you can print to to create a pdf file. When you say "everything else" don't you want the fancy heading?

Ikelos 16:32 13 Dec 05

Hi, yes i wanted to keep the fancy heading, and the different type faces. thanks...

anchor 17:15 13 Dec 05

Yes, pdf is your answer. Here is a good "free" pdf maker:

click here

Most people already have a Adobe Acrobat reader; if not it can be downloaded from here;

click here

Hamish 17:19 13 Dec 05

In Word, try under Edit, click select all, again under Edit click Copy and then paste into Outlook express if that is what you use, Try sending it to yourself to see if it works. Thats my long winded way

Stuartli 17:25 13 Dec 05

If you right click on the document's file>Send To>Mail Recipient it should be contained in an e-mail as it appears in Word form.

Ikelos 17:43 13 Dec 05

thank you all for the help, I did get it to send in IE, but i am using lycos, so i will try cutepdf.thanks again.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…