selective boot up

quillwills 12:53 22 Jun 05

I have just installed the software for my Sony PC1000 video camera. It installs Picture Package software which looks for pictures every second or so (when I look in system monitor it peaks every second or so)and this causes my computer programs to stick or slow down. If I disable the program in selective startup via msconfig or close down the items on my start up icons all is well, however when I reboot the computer the program once more starts up and this causes my computer to hang every other second or so. Is it possible to have a dual boot system whereby I can boot up with the programs if needed or without if I choose. I am using W98SE

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks John

woodchip 13:08 22 Jun 05

Look in Startup under programs on desktop if you see it right click and delete the shortcut

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…