Selecting same contacts for daily diff emails

Redlegs 12:48 14 Dec 10

Hi there , Adelaide , Ozzieland here, 1500 ks away from where Oprah is at moment !! Am with w7 and using Live Mail and am sending a different attachment daily to the same 39 email recipients for the " 12 days of Christmas " ie for next couple of weeks. Had expected to find a way to
" remember " the same 39 contacts -- one click on something to "BCC" them all, ready for next day's email, but no , have had to rechoose them individually for first three emails , and it is getting a bit tedious !! -- any ideas ? Redlegs

gengiscant 13:11 14 Dec 10

This any help? click here

Whats the weather like down under then?

Redlegs 15:51 14 Dec 10

" Gidday Gengiscant -- Mate " !!! Certainly was a help -- just back to you now after taking myself through the exercise. " Windows Live Contacts " is not yet appearing in my PC at moment , but gather it will autoload itself sometime soon -- Auto load of new W7 layout of Live Mail happened a couple of weeks ago, and new Toolbars are a bit intimidating. But have succeeded in creating a Contact Group of exactly what I wanted and the next daily instalment is on its way. Guess if I had Googled , using the magic words -- " Contact Groups " , that link you guided me to , may have surfaced !! Many thanks -- had a 35 degree Celsius day today --- major BushFire alert in some of our country areas, but luckily , nothing major --- see you guys are having a real cold snap.Reminds me --- are you singing " I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas -- or if you haven't got a White , a nice smooth Red will do !! "
comps of Season , cheers , Redlegs ( Neville )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now