!!!!SECURITY!!!!ALERT!!!!

Ronnie268 20:46 10 Dec 07

How do I protect my PC for FREE. I have AVG anti-virus free.
What are the other categories to protect against?
e.g Anti-spyware, Firewall

Also, can you suggest a combination of free packages that will cover every single security area?

Thanks a lot,

Ronnie268

Technotiger 20:54 10 Dec 07

Read through to the end of this lot ...

click here

wee eddie 21:07 10 Dec 07

One assumes that you have failed, totally, to have read any of the related threads in this Forum and you have posted a Thread Title which is grossly misleading.

I suggest that you do a Search using the word "Free", or perhaps "Malware", or possibly "Firewall", maybe "Protection"

This selection will bring up one of the many postings listing a choice of Freeware. May I draw your attention to Fruit Bat /\0/\'s contribution in this this thread ~ click here

p;3 23:03 10 Dec 07

your thread title suggests you are under a massive attack from malware?

'can you suggest a combination of free packages that will cover every single security area';
in a word NO , as there is always the human element to consider

one can suggest several tools to use ;however, computer- user common- sense ( or as in many cases ,lack of) is just as important alongside many protection programs available

Meshuga 01:08 11 Dec 07

I would suggest to Ronnie268 that he gives us his reasons for such a blatantly deceptive thread title. I for one will ignore any future threads under his name.

laurie53 08:52 11 Dec 07

Also caught out by this stupid thread title.

Andsome 09:02 11 Dec 07

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

wee eddie 11:12 11 Dec 07

Must be too much pre-Christmas Cheer!

Ronnie268 17:43 11 Dec 07

Sorry about the title, but I've had a lot of subjects unanswered and I thought that an eye-catching title would attract more attention

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…