Security sweet

BGET 12:13 09 Jul 07

I need some advise. I would like to reformat my HDD on my PC. If I do this does it affect reactivation of my security software? I am running Mcafee Internet Security sweet on Windows xp service pack 2.

crosstrainer 12:25 09 Jul 07

Providing your subscription is up to date and you have your serial / registration code, you can re-install Mcafee after you re-format.

BGET 14:54 09 Jul 07

Thanks for your reply.

What I have is a URL that they sent me at the original installation via e-mail for activation, would this be o.k?

Andy1991 14:56 09 Jul 07

That should be fine, but i may say that it is already activated. But i doubt, I would uninstall the suite first then reformat and install again. If u can do that.

crosstrainer 16:41 09 Jul 07

If you are worried, send them an email explaining what you are going to do, but I think you will be fine anyway.

BGET 16:57 09 Jul 07

Thanks for your help, 'crosstrainer' and 'Andy1991'. Some good advice from you both. To let you know I have contacted them and it will be fine to do this.
Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…