Security Message

dublin lad 09:17 14 Aug 03

This is a security message i keep getting when i open up amazon.co.uk on the web, it open up a box 20 to 30 times.
i have the message save in a doc but i cant seem to attact it with this message, so i will type it up.

Security Alert
Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed orchanged by others.however,there is a problem with the site's security certificate.

The Security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.

The security certificate has expired or is not yet valid.

The security certificate has a valid name matching the name of the page you are trying to view.

Do you want to proceed?

Yes No View Certificate

This has only started to do this week .
So could somebody please help me out here.

mark

hugh-265156 02:18 15 Aug 03

sounds like you have "check for server certificate revocation(requires restart)"ticked in tools/internet options/advanced/settings

Chegs ® 02:41 15 Aug 03

Check your BIOS clock is correctly set,I had this for a week! before I was pointed into BIOS....lol

dublin lad 08:17 15 Aug 03

Can you tell me how to check if it is the BIOS clock, were to go and what to do .

hugh-265156 15:43 15 Aug 03

chances are your clock is correct,is the colck in the taskbar ok?

to enter you bios its done by tapping the correct key when you computer is first turned on.it will say on the screen which key to press and differs from model to model.click here for some examples.

the first page in the bios will show the clock.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…