security certificates question

pooperscooper 10:31 20 Nov 06

Hi, I sometime buy things from Mint and everytime they send me an e-mail I get loads of windows come up saying security alert and asking me to click yes or no to view the "certificate" the problem is that about 10 of the windows pop up for each e-mail and are a real nuisance as you have to close each one down individually before you can view the rest of your e-mails, as i get a lot of stuff coming through from mint it is a real problem how can I turn this secutity thing off.....Thanks

Aargh 10:57 20 Nov 06

You can turn on popup blocker in Internet Explorer, in the tools menu.

If you are using other firewall software, this will likely have a popup blocker feature as well.

This should stop unwanted ads etc bursting out of the emails. You can also set up settings for security certificates in the Internet Options menu in IE, so that your system 'trusts' mint and doesn't ask to check certificates every time you load a page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…