Security Certificates

L plate marky 16:55 10 Jan 04

Anybody help? Whenever I go on to a secure site to forward financial details (ie. to book a flight), after the box telling me I am about to enter a secure site, I get another box warning me that the security certificate for the site has expired or has not yet commenced. This has happened on 2 different sites and on both the certificate has been fine when checked. It doesn't stop me from booking things on line but it is troublesome. I tried the same procedures from a laptop using my aol account, and it happened again. Does this meam that its not my Windows XP that causing this?

check the date in your bios. this happened to me and my daughter had changed the bios without my knowledge to an earlier date.

vinnyo123 22:26 10 Jan 04

IE>tools>internet options>advanceed scroll down to security ,,,you might have a tc in check certificates off sights you visited...

L plate marky 03:20 11 Jan 04

I'm sorry I know this makes me sound stupid but could you explain how I check the date in my bios.

vinnyo123: I tried your advice and the setings are all at default level, which I presume they should be.

Thanks for the advice so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…