Securing email folders

Systemaxpc 21:22 31 Aug 04

Does anyone know how to secure Outlook Express email folders? I need to re-install Windows XP due to a random re-cycling issue with my machine so I would like to secure these folders and reload them back again. Outlook Express lets me Import them into Outlook, Outlook then allows me to Export to an external media in a number of varing formats. However, Outlook Epress does not appear to accept any of these formats as an Import option! Any ideas????

MAJ 21:40 31 Aug 04

Copy your Store folder, the default location of which is at:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{25-digit ID number}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

to a CD-R, reinstall XP, then copy your backed up Store Folder to a safe place on your hard drive and point OE to use that backup as your new Store Folder, Systemaxpc. You can get OE to use the new Store Folder by going to OE > Tools > Options > Maintenance tab > Store Folder button > Change button and change the location to the location of your backed up folder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…