Sec.Patches for Java?

Happy1 12:05 17 May 03

Please could anyone tell me the numbers and/or whereabouts of the security patches for Java. I already had SP1 on my new Laptop but I took Microsofts updates for granted and downloaded SP1a, and as I couldn't find Java on PC. assumed It had been knocked off. unless I am looking in wrong place. Not used to XP yet. Am downloading from Sun site but want to be sure I don't let on bad applets. If I already have bad Java applet how will I know and how can I get rid of please? XP Pro. OS Many thanks.

Happy1 17:28 17 May 03

1st Page

Happy1 20:40 17 May 03

Refresh

mikef™ 21:23 17 May 03

Happy1 you're right M$ removed it's own version of Java from SP1a under legal pressure you can get the M$ version from click here 5 from the bottom of the page, if you download this you should get any M$ security updates when required from the update page.

Happy1 23:21 17 May 03

Thankyou very much. Fantastic site. The update page? do you mean Windows update or Caretaker site?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…