Second user software required

Rtus 16:42 07 Mar 03

I know theres sources online But The person Im sourcing this software for cannot stretch That far...Im looking for Genuine M/S w98se ....M/S office ..... etc .If youve upgraded to Win xp Or other systems etc And no longer require those listed above Please contact me with prices required inclusive of postage....( licenced versions Only )... Thanks...

Pesala 18:13 07 Mar 03

I hope you have a fast connection though:

Open Office (50,816 K) click here

Stokey 19:18 07 Mar 03

Sorry, can't help you but there is usually loads of software on eBay and in Micro Mart if you don't have any luck here.

Rtus 21:22 07 Mar 03

im about to look at micromart thanks.

pj123 22:49 07 Mar 03

I have plenty of "Supreme Office Suite" CDs all free. If you want one let me know.

pete

Rtus 09:27 08 Mar 03

languages: Pidgeon English, Chinese traditional/ simplified, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Portuguese and spanish. The main modules of Supreme Office Suite are as the followings:??? Not quite microsoft though ..LOL..

Rtus 09:33 08 Mar 03

Very little of M/s software available at the moment,private ads virtually nil...On the micromart site..thanks though..
I get requests frequently for odd bits of software (including licences) So If anyones got Items they want to part with,Contact me with list /description...Thanks..

Rtus 11:47 08 Mar 03

refresh

Belatucadrus 12:12 08 Mar 03

click here for 602Pro, another free Office alternative. Or click here it's good, though it does keep propting you to pay for the registered version which is a bit irritating.

Belatucadrus 12:14 08 Mar 03

Easy office does the prompting not 602Pro.

Rtus 16:48 08 Mar 03

Can I make it clear .. Its surplus Microsoft software required Not an alternative..Thanks...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…