Second Hand

charners 15:22 12 Mar 10

Hi Everyone

I am currently looking at replacing my old Desktop and I think my best option is to go second hand rather than by a custom build. The main reason behind this is the spec that I can get second hand seems to be the same if not better than a new system for the same price.

I am after a desktop system (no laptop) for browsing, musis/video playback, minor PS work etc.

Where do people feel are the best places for me to find a decent deal on something like this?

I think a second hand build around the £250-300 mark will get me a gret machine that will last a few years.

Any help would be great!

Cheers

Al

sunnystaines 16:22 12 Mar 10

look on your local freecycle lots of second hand pc's given away free

click here

if you knowledge is ok pick up a couple and take the best bits from each one to put a decent one together,

canarieslover 16:32 12 Mar 10

You need to know what you are looking for. You may just be buying other peoples problems. For the sort of money you have why not look at something like this?
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…