SearchWeb2 **HELP PLEASE**

RickH0684 22:50 14 Jan 05

Have a problem with the above, it would appear to be 2 toolbars with internet explorer however there uninstall information is unlocatable within my computer, have tried running many different Spysoftware and Adware software with none of them locating this program etc. There actual website is: click here however when I try to download the universal uninstaller I am told that my security internet settings prohibit me from doing so, even after reducing both privacy and security settings to low. Does anyone know of a work around to this, have looked all over the hard drive searched for many different items that it could be hidden as and as yet no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Rick!

LeadingMNMs 23:21 14 Jan 05

Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs tab > Manage Add-ons Button

Hopefully you can find it in there and disable it. Have no idea how to completely uninstall it though, sorry.

joethebow 23:29 14 Jan 05

Download and run Hijackthis. Scan and look for the name of the toolbar in the list. Tick it and click fix, job done.

Hijackthis is free, download it here. click here

RickH0684 23:39 14 Jan 05

Have noticed that this program (toolbar) is coming up as "iexplore.exe" in the process list of TaskManager, when cancelled the toolbar closes but iexplore.exe restarts itself........

Any Ideas?

Rick!

JIM 00:00 15 Jan 05

cwshredder and check for up dates to program after opening.Then run a scan and fix if required.Also to be used as suggested with Hijackthis.

click here

RickH0684 00:46 15 Jan 05

Thank you very much all,

Will respond back if no luck,

Rick!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…