searching forum

Jameslayer 19:40 13 Nov 10

Hi is their anyway to check search the forum for just threads that I have created? Im sure their but im just being dense.

rdave13 19:50 13 Nov 10

Click on 'my postings' top right, will give a list of all threads you've posted in or started.
Don't think there is a list for just the threads you started.

rdave13 19:52 13 Nov 10

This might help?
click here

GaT7 20:13 13 Nov 10

No, it cannot be done unless you have bookmarked every post you created in your browser [something I'm not proud of admitting, but have done ever since joining in 2002-2003 ;-)].

rdave13's method will get you as close as you possibly can though. And if you remember what the discussion was about, enter a few more related search terms to narrow it down further. G

Jameslayer 20:15 13 Nov 10

thanks. no luck. I was looking for a old thread i created months ago. Regarding my computer BSOD under xp I am still having them even under windows 7. Well to precise I get less BSOD instead the game just crashes.

rdave13 20:16 13 Nov 10

Gordon blimey,wouldn't like to see your bookmarks list, especially on a netbook.....

GaT7 20:20 13 Nov 10

Here you go, found it click here.

rdave13, 8495 bookmarks in grand total & counting, but all arranged in several folders & subfolders, so there are NO long lists that are too big for my resolution. I've allegedly started 68 threads at PCA. G

rdave13 20:39 13 Nov 10

:)

Jameslayer 21:15 13 Nov 10

Crossbow good try but I was looking for a thread were i has posted several of the mini dumps.

To save logging all threads I would like a option on the new forum to see threads you have created by forum and date.

GaT7 21:37 13 Nov 10

I think you posted those at the TechGuy forums click here? G

rdave13 21:41 13 Nov 10

If it's not that long ago you'll have to trawl your 'my postings' I'm afraid.
See you around 2020 then..........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…