- Click on Start button, then select Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Administrative Tools, and double click on Services applet. Alternatively, simply type “Services” (without quotes) in Start Search box.
- If User Account Control asks for permission, click Continue.
- Locate an service named Windows Search. Right click on Windows Search, and then select Properties on contextual menu.
- Click on Stop button to stop the indexing service immediately.
- On the Startup Type dropdown box, select Disabled.
- Click on OK button.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results