search portal as home page

russmini 20:03 09 Oct 04

can someone out there please help? Having still not bought a new computer i am still running with windows 95! I have installed Spybot and Panda security cause they can run on 95 but most programs nowadays can't. My BIG problem is when i connect to the net my home page keeps changing to searchportal.info/10022// !! It does not matter what i do to change this back to Freeserve\Wanadoo it still junps in and highjacks the connection ! My patience is now running very thin!! Can someone please help solve this ? Also can not find the aforementioned program \ file to delete it.

stalion 20:33 09 Oct 04

as you have stated many programs will not run on windows 95 now and the programs we could recommend to clear your problem are also limited as they are not recommended for windows 95.
I am not sure if you can run this as it does not state on the site but you could try it if you want
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…