Seagate free agent 500gb power adapter

al's left peg 11:31 11 Oct 08

Hi guys,

got a one of these drives mentioned above and have lost the power adapter. (I think the missus has binned it by accident)

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on a new one. I can't even find a voltage reading on the back so if anyone has a similar one, can you tell me what it says on the power adapter so I can confirm I am getting the right thing.
Cheers in advance,
Colin.

chub_tor 12:13 11 Oct 08

click here is the closest image that I can find for the adapter. Was it this one that you lost? Did you also throw the box and instructions away as they may help? The Amazon picture shows the adapter is made by Elementec. You might try a Google search and see if you can find them. Other than that sorry can't help.

al's left peg 20:28 11 Oct 08

chub_tor, thanks for your reply. The original has turned up after the misus said she had moved it to a afe place. Once again though thanks for trying to help in this matter.

chasman90 19:08 02 Jan 09

Colin,
It seems i had the same problem of misplacing my power supply. Unfortunately i haven't found mine. iI would appreciate it if you could give me the specs on the power adapter i.e. Volts, amps, polarity....it seems seagate is not in the market to sell replacements.....thanks in advance
Charlie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…