Seagate Disk Wizard

kencman 00:15 11 May 08

I have used Disk Wizard a lot and like the fact its made my Acronis ... but now after building my new box when I put the bootable media in the cd and boot ... choose Full version then choose backup ... all the program recgonizes are my usb drives ... my Sata drives are not recgonized ... can anyone help with this situation. I am baffaled as I have never seen this before,

Thank you,

Ken
USA

DieSse 00:21 11 May 08

It should work fine with SATA drives - just make sure you've got the latest version, in case earlier versions have issues with some controllers.

kencman 00:24 11 May 08

I downloaded the Disk Wizard today from Seagate's site so much have the latest version. Don't know what else to do.

DieSse 00:38 11 May 08

Sorry - but neither do I. You could try contacting Seagate and asking.

Pamy 10:05 11 May 08

I do not think you have to boot up from the Disk Wizard cd to do a backup but I may be wrong.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…