SDDMI2

micklemouse 08:55 05 Jun 05

Hi, I have a 'Windows Found New Hardware' window appear from time to time when I boot my computer (XPSP2 Packard Bell) saying it needs to install drivers for SDDMI2. I dont even know what that is. I checked in my Device Manager and it's listed in there under Other Devices and has a big yellow question mark over it. When I delve further into it I'm told it can't install the drivers becuase I don't have the necessary software. The computer itself seems to be functioning normally but naturally Im curious as to why this has cropped up and what can I do to get rid of it?

Rogerfredo 08:59 05 Jun 05

I can't say why its there, but you can stop the PC trying to load drivers by checking the "do not use this device" box in Device manager.

Graham ® 09:01 05 Jun 05

Delete it in Device Manager.

jimmer409® 10:08 05 Jun 05

try this click here

micklemouse 12:42 05 Jun 05

Thanks all of you; I have uninstalled SDDMI2 from Device Manager and all seems to be running smoothly. Keeping fingers crossed ;-)

Regards Micklemouse

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…