sd card/refill

46tiger 16:02 10 Apr 06

i need to know how to refill my 512mb while on holiday, can some one help me please .

SG Atlantis® 17:58 10 Apr 06

refill your 512mb while on holiday?

keith-236134 19:14 10 Apr 06

Get your neighbour to come in.

Fateful Shadow 19:23 10 Apr 06

Slightly confused, but I'll give it a shot...

I assume you mean for a digital camera/camcorder? If so, you can take pictures/film on them until the card if full, and if you have a laptop and card-reader, you can put this information from the card onto the laptop and then take the information off of the card.

If not, then you'll have to stick it out with the full card or buy another one, although 512MB is quite a bit

Hope this helps :)

SG Atlantis® 21:18 10 Apr 06

Or take the card to an camera outlet and get the photos off loaded to cd or printed.

Belatucadrus 21:23 10 Apr 06

Short answer is you could:-
1) Go to a photoshop and get them printed, then reformat the card and start again.
2) Carefully delete the pictures you've taken that you don't like in the hope you make enough room for more.
3) Drop the image size to fit more pictures in the space.
4) Stick the sd card in your wallet for later and buy a new one, fortunately SD cards are getting much cheaper now click here .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…