scsi drives lost

Liza 13:12 15 Apr 04

My fujitsu harddrive 1999-04 died however some days ago I had saved all my files through Ghost. I think I did not though save files in my scsi d and e drives because since yonks files in those have always been safe. Ghost restored all of my files beautifully on a new seagate drive so that I dont have to reinstall software. Unhappily however I cannot find the scsi drives. When I reinstalled adaptec software it has provided me with the disk preparer thing which I attempted to use but stopped because it said the drives are not empty. Is there anyway I can retrieve the files. I dont have a scsi cd drive. Thank you.
Liza

anon1 14:28 15 Apr 04

you will need to reinstall the drives in order to see them but DO NOT format them. This forum may be of help click here

Diemmess 15:32 15 Apr 04

Do you have C: as EIDE while D: and E: are SCSI?

If you have, then if the SCSI drives are not seen, there must be a data cable adrift, or perhaps the Host card?

You shouldn't need software for the SCSI card itself. The O/S should recognise that, and if the procedure is anything like my box, the screen will show which SCSI devices are connected at boot-up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5