scrolling problems

Kave 22:24 31 Aug 03

I am having a problem with Tesco.com home shopping website, when I am on a page I cannot scroll down it, the page appears to freeze but it is actually scrolling down very, very slowly. I have accessed the site on another P.C. and it is o.k. I do not have this problem with any other site, not what I know of anyway. It may be coincidence but my IP is Tesco.net.
Any Ideas.

BURGMAN02 22:31 31 Aug 03

Kave - I had problems with a particular Website whose Webmaster instructed me to clear the cached files from my browser.

This did the trick.

Kave 22:39 31 Aug 03

This may sound stupid, but how do I clear them, I am not very technical with pc's

BURGMAN02 22:52 31 Aug 03

No, I don't think it's stupid at all - I'm a computer virgin and only did what I was told.

I have Internet Explorer and in Tools/Internet Options there is a box labeled 'Delete Files' which I clicked on. It worked! I can't say any more, honestly. I hope someone with real knowledge will help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…