scrolling problems

Kave 22:24 31 Aug 03

I am having a problem with Tesco.com home shopping website, when I am on a page I cannot scroll down it, the page appears to freeze but it is actually scrolling down very, very slowly. I have accessed the site on another P.C. and it is o.k. I do not have this problem with any other site, not what I know of anyway. It may be coincidence but my IP is Tesco.net.
Any Ideas.

BURGMAN02 22:31 31 Aug 03

Kave - I had problems with a particular Website whose Webmaster instructed me to clear the cached files from my browser.

This did the trick.

Kave 22:39 31 Aug 03

This may sound stupid, but how do I clear them, I am not very technical with pc's

BURGMAN02 22:52 31 Aug 03

No, I don't think it's stupid at all - I'm a computer virgin and only did what I was told.

I have Internet Explorer and in Tools/Internet Options there is a box labeled 'Delete Files' which I clicked on. It worked! I can't say any more, honestly. I hope someone with real knowledge will help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…