Scroll Start Menu Recent ...

Mike 21:25 05 Feb 08

Got a new laptop with XP Professional and it has the ability to scroll Start Menu recent Applications (Programs). Not the all programs list. I have found this extremely useful.

Does anyone know of a utility that can add this feature to XP Home.

Sea Urchin 21:34 05 Feb 08

This seems to apply to all versions of XP I think

click here

Mike 13:46 06 Feb 08

Thanks, But that's just the standard scroll or no-scroll for Programs listed under All Programs.

What I am asking about are the list of programs the Start menu contains as shortcuts to the programs you use most often on the left hand side immediately under the fixed list and just above the All Programs green arrow.

The General tab has a box which lets you alter the number of programs on the Start menu but if the space is less than can display the quantity you select you cannot access them.

On my Wife's new HP laptop you can scroll this list. When you put the pointer on the list it turn into a slide which allows you to scroll this list.

Sea Urchin 18:30 06 Feb 08

Sorry to have misunderstood - I no longer have XP to check

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…