scroll excel 2 power issue

fedex1969 13 Dec 12

Hi Guys. I'm back again. I bought a scroll excel 2, 4.0ics, 7" tablet about a month ago. Been fine up until now. I tried to switch it on today but with no joy. Completely blank screen. I fully recharged it 2 days ago and didn't even use it yesterday. Will not even switch on with power lead plugged in which it has before. Any ideas?

lotvic 13 Dec 12

According to some reviews on Amazon there have been a few instances of it suddenly going dead, they seem to be returning them for replacement when that happens.

fedex1969 13 Dec 12

This is soo weird. Just got back from the school run, proceeded to find details of retailer to arrange exchange tablet, tried turning on tablet and it powered up! Proper spooky. Ghost in the machine? Thanks for the info, lotvic.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message