Scroll bars in MSOFFICE95

pppc 12:37 09 Aug 03

me again!!!!!

A friend is running MS OFFICE 95 under Windows 95. The scroll bars have disappeared from all the OFFICE apps. I tried the Help/Answer Wizard 'How do I display/hide the scroll bars?' In the Pagelayout View I got 'This Command cannot be executed in Page view'. In all the other views - Normal, Outline, Master Doc. there was no response at all.

I have uninstalled and re-installed Office in toto - still no scroll bars. I have killed 'Normal.dot'; still no scroll bars. I have tried other templates; still no scroll bars.

What can I try now?????????

Lozzy 13:02 09 Aug 03

"Display or Hide Scroll Bars" Help Topic Not Available
The information in this article applies to:
Microsoft Word for Windows 95 7.0

This article was previously published under Q139778
SYMPTOMS
When you choose the Help topic "Display or Hide Scroll Bars," Word does not display the Help topic and does not provide a ghosting quick tip action. This behavior occurs whether you use the Answer Wizard or select the Help topic using the Index.
STATUS
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Word version 7.0 for Windows.

A quick tip for horizontal or vertical scroll bars is displayed by choosing the Tools menu, clicking Options and, using the right mouse button, clicking on Vertical Scroll Bar or Horizontal Scroll Bar.

pppc 15:11 09 Aug 03

Lozzie Many thanx _ I'm as thick as two planks and completly missed the entry under 'Tools'

Regards

peterC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…