Script Error Message Causing Grief

Bagsey 18:01 15 Mar 04

I keep getting a a script error message when using IE6 and usually when it happens I can just say yes to the question "Do I want to continue running scripts on this page". And it goes away and lets me continue. But not now, I cant get past it.
Can anyone tell my how to beat this problem please.

VoG II 18:05 15 Mar 04

Tools/Internet OPtions

Tick Disable script debugging

Untick Display a notification about every script error

Bagsey 18:24 15 Mar 04

Thanks for your speedy answer, unfortunately when I checked that advice it appears that I had already done that at some time in the past. Still getting the message???? Any more ideas please.

Bagsey 18:24 15 Mar 04

Thanks for your speedy answer, unfortunately when I checked that advice it appears that I had already done that at some time in the past. Still getting the message???? Any more ideas please.

Bagsey 18:26 15 Mar 04

Sorry about the stutter

Bagsey 18:57 15 Mar 04

^

anon1 19:26 15 Mar 04

similar route but tools/internet options security/custom level scrol down to scripting and make sure active scripting is enabled

Bagsey 22:24 15 Mar 04

I dont understand this but active scripting was enabled???? Again more advice welcomed.

Bagsey 23:00 15 Mar 04

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…