Script error

redsusan 19:52 PM 21 Dec 12

Help Please this is driving me mad. when trying to go on a web site i keep getting script error message i've tried clicking yea and know but it still appears on the next web page . Ive tried resetting through internet options- advanced and making sure the right boxes are checked what elese can i try. HP pavillion notebook 64 bit windows home primium 7 service pack 1

mrwoowoo 22:41 PM 21 Dec 12

If you go to internet options then the advanced tabs there you just untick the box that says "display a notification for every script error.

woodchip 22:55 PM 21 Dec 12

Try turning Java Script off in your Browser

Kev.Ifty 00:54 AM 22 Dec 12

Hi redsusan

Re read the message you are getting and then respond to that question. I willing to bet the answer isnt yea or know!

redsusan 13:00 PM 23 Dec 12

Hi and thanks for the replies. but none worked. any more suggestions please

onthelimit1 13:21 PM 23 Dec 12

Try using Chrome instead of IE.

rdave13 15:03 PM 23 Dec 12

Troubleshooting guide here.

woodchip 15:32 PM 23 Dec 12

dr yes

No good turning off Javascript, it'll break 95% of sites you visit.

where do you get that figure? if I turn it off in my browser I can use most sites without it and this site works best without it

woodchip 20:15 PM 23 Dec 12

Java Script is also a security risk, so its better turned off if you can manage without it

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay