Screenshot + Photobucket

birdface 11:08 23 May 11
Answered

I have used the Snipping tool in W/7 to take a Screenshot of a problem I have with Firefox and saved it to Pictures.

Unfortunately I have Photobucket open but I have forgot how to use it.

I need to add it to an e-mail.

Any advice welcome.

mgmcc 11:16 23 May 11

If you've uploaded the file to Photobucket, you should be able to copy the URL for the file and put that into the email. Normally, however, you'd just attach the picture file from your PC directly to the email without the need for photobucket.

birdface 11:30 23 May 11

mgmcc

Ok thanks I managed to send it that way Via Sky Drive whatever that is.

But not sure if they will be able to open it on there side.

birdface 13:35 26 May 11

Ok managed to send by e-mail.

Now if I wanted to copy it and post it on here how would I do it using Photobucket Just in case I ever have to do it.

Sea Urchin 14:37 26 May 11

To post on here go to Share and then copy the Direct Link as shown below

click here

Paste that link into the hyperlink on this site

rdave13 14:50 26 May 11

Have a look at this thread, link

birdface 18:57 26 May 11

lets give it a try.link text

birdface 19:03 26 May 11

Try again.link text

rdave13 19:05 26 May 11

Still 404 error. If you left click on the direct link it automatically copies. Then paste here under the hyperlink icon.

birdface 19:05 26 May 11

Nope not working that way or I have done something wrong.That was trying Sea Urchin's way.link text

rdave13 19:10 26 May 11

If you click the photo to enlarge it then the link options appesr to the right. Just left click the direct link url so it copies automatically and paste here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…