Screen size problems please please help.

maxj101 18:51 26 Jun 03

I was watching a dvd and it kept jumping I went to configuration and pressed something my screen went funny like elongated and words really large. I went on to desktop and tried to change my things I have got the screen to normal ie normal size words etc but it is smaller than the screen in the middle with a black surround pls help.#
Maxine

ray27 19:14 26 Jun 03

Have you checked your settings? Right click on the desk top select settings and try changing them.
It would be a help if you could be more accurate with your problem ie what programm was you using when it went wobbly what OS system you have .

ray27 08:45 27 Jun 03

Sorry should have said after right clicking on the desk top select properties then settings

wee eddie 21:10 27 Jun 03

If you have not solved the problem, tell us more about your PC. Operating System and Type of Screen would be the most helpful, I think.

Ifn you have solved it, give it a tick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…