Screen Size Adjustment by default

Furkin 12:43 04 May 05

Hi all,
sory to bother you with this little niggle,, but since I installed B.B (it seems !!!),,, I can't get my IE & Yahoo screens to open up in Maximised size. As soon as I click on Max, all is well,,, but I have to do this every time.
I've had a good look around to adjust this,,, but obviously not a good enough look.
How do I adjust things to open up in max, by default please ?
thanks for reading this
Furkin

Technotiger 12:53 04 May 05

Hi, rather than click on Maximise - before maximisation (coo, that's a good word innit)
Hover mouse at sides and top and bottom in turn and stretch to full size that way. Then close window in normal way and re-open window again and I think you will find it will open at max.

Cheers.

Furkin 13:06 04 May 05

Thanks Techno,
Since I placed the post, I did a search on PCA & tried 3/4/5 things.
I tried your suggestion about halfway through, but to Noah Vale !
After trying them all a couple of times, yours did indeed do the trick (tho'why it didn't work the first time, I don't know)
I've never had the problem before, so I 'assume' that it is something to do with the B.B/Yahoo settings ???? but wot do I know ?
thanks all
Furkin

Technotiger 13:10 04 May 05

Great - thanks for feedback.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…