screen show

podlod 08:54 27 Aug 10

Hi, on my pc I have had a slide show on my screen saver for many years, but even though I have removed many photos from ~my pictures~ the previous deleted photos still seem to be shown on my slide show. Could you please enlighten me as to how I can eliminate the old photos being shown? thank you.

woodchip 09:05 27 Aug 10

Was they jpeg or jpg photos?

woodchip 10:40 27 Aug 10

Do a Search for
*.jpg and *.jpeg view the photos, when you find the one you are looking for, check the Path on where it is stored on the Hard Drive to delete it

podlod 11:34 28 Aug 10

Hi, correct me if I am wrong but I thought ~jpg~ and ~jpeg~ were the same format?

podlod 09:04 29 Aug 10

Hi again, could you give me some indication as to where they may be?

Atlantic Man 10:09 29 Aug 10

Jpg and Jpeg is the same format, of course-

for the problem- I believe that the deleted photos is still located in a certain Temp folder.

Download CCleaner- this will delete broken shortcuts and links on your PC.
Doing that,, the missing pics will find their source deleted and will then be removed.

cheers

woodchip 11:38 30 Aug 10

Photos will not delete them selves, just by removing a link. They are still on the Drive that's why I said to search as above. If its set correctly it will display the path to the folder where they are.

woodchip 11:44 30 Aug 10

Photos will not delete them selves, just by removing a link. They are still on the Drive that's why I said to search as above. If its set correctly it will display the path to the folder where they are.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…