Screen Shots

K*B 07:23 AM 19 Dec 12
Answered

Hello friends, how do I create a screen shot? Do I need a special program installed on my laptop to do so, or I can indeed get a screen shot using my OS? My laptop runs on MS Vista Home Basic. Please help. Thanks.

tullie 07:27 AM 19 Dec 12

Have a look at the free Fastone Capture.

wiz-king 07:53 AM 19 Dec 12

You should have a key about third from the right top row - covered in dust 'co it's never used - with Prt Scr on it. Press that and then paste into a document or a blank picture.

rdave13 10:29 AM 19 Dec 12

As wiz-king, then open paint and use the paste icon top left. Can get a bit confusing as it will show the whole desktop as is and you might not realize it's a screen shot :). To take a screen shot of only sections then use the snipping tool.

hastelloy 11:49 AM 19 Dec 12

AS wiz-king but use Alt+Print Screen. This limits the shot to the current window rather than the whole screen.

iscanut2 11:58 AM 19 Dec 12

Try Gadwin, scroll down for the free download version..it does work ! http://www.gadwin.com/download/

VCR97 19:39 PM 19 Dec 12

MW Snap MW Snap

K*B 10:41 AM 20 Dec 12

Thanks guys, but where is Print Screen? Is it a key on the keyboard or where is it? I can't see it on my keyboard. Thanks.

Chronos the 2nd 10:45 AM 20 Dec 12
Answer

Use this,very simple and free. Screehunter.

Printscreen.

rdave13 10:49 AM 20 Dec 12

You might see it as PrtScr with SysRQ underneath on the same key. Could be on the top row to the right.

iscanut2 11:19 AM 20 Dec 12

PrtScn/SysRq is a key on the keyboard, normally top right.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay